VRET Test Healthcare Testing
Revolutionize Eye Test Equipment with VR
Bring your ophthalmologist to your home. VR Eye Test partnered with ARS to develop a VR test to replace expensive, uncomfortable, huge, low tech, stationary equipment.
ARS used virtual reality (VR) to revolutionize eye test equipment. Another Reality Studio utilized their awesome development team to create a custom app that tests the user’s eyes with multiple industry standard eye tests to collect more data and analytics than standard machines. Bringing comfort, cost effectiveness, high tech options and mobility in a small footprint.
- Custom API integration to fit internal software and databases
- Intuitive user interface
- Controller used to run the test and key in inputs
- Backend API Development includes calls between app and customer site with fully functional user profiles, saved results, analytics, multiple test environments
Challenges and Core Considerations
- The Another Reality Studio project manager began the project with concept evaluation and feasibility. He collaborated with the client on user design, estimating, and planning to create project milestones and a timeline for completion.
- The developer team lead worked with software engineers to create VR algorithms to perform multiple eye exams. The developers utilized Oculus SDK and the MEAN stack
- After project delivery, ARS continued working with the client for maintenance/ support, new projects, and additional feature requests.
- 360 video was used for personal introductions and an FAQ with doctor
Impact: The ARS Solution
ARS created a custom app that allows the client to use virtual reality to perform multiple eye exams. The ARS solution allows users to experience the exam from their own location. All data is stored on the back end for doctors to review and diagnose.
- Interactive VR
- API Development
VR (Virtual Reality)
- Dynamic Testing in VR
- VR Eye Test,
- Doctor Omar Krad
Possible Industries Applications
- Medical/ Healthcare
- Product Development
- Specialized Services