Build Client Trust Through Visualization
Your Designs Belong to You
We’ve conceived a beautifully designed AEC design review web app that picks up where traditional design software ends. The Looking Glass is client facing and allows you to save money by starting with the punch list. We utilize cutting edge interactive technology for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction businesses and their customers.
How is This Web App Different from Other Architecture Design Software?
There are many applications that let people walk around buildings virtually. The Looking Glass application lets users interact with the building and identify pitfalls before construction, providing for a better building for greatly reduced change orders and associated costs.
Most Architecture, Engineering, Construction design software is made for project communication between departments or MEPs. You wouldn’t always want to share these documents with clients. The Looking Glass goes to work before construction documentation (after design documentation is complete) or during the beginning of project space planning.
Our design review web app is client facing, so photo realism, design control and multiuser experience is essential. 3D models from AutoDesk BIM, 3Ds Max, Blender and other 3D software platforms can be integrated easily for an interactive experience that the client can walk through on their own time, or with you and other users. Renderings are free and available for client download. Updates are needed less frequently because the client sees what you want them to see, anytime THEY want to see it.
Client communication can make or break a project. For example, have you ever shown a 2D floor plan to a client and they don’t get your vision? Likewise, have you had a design misunderstanding that became an expensive “mistake”, even though you clearly had design sign off? Has a client been reviewing an old email with an old design? At Another Reality Studio, we understand that businesses can be fundamentally enhanced by virtual interaction.
Furthermore, we believe project communications and approvals should use visualizations and a communication platform that builds trust for companies and their clients.
What is the Looking Glass Design Review Web App?
We go where traditional architecture design software ends because we improve interaction and allow you to start with the punch list. In other words, when your client can visualize exactly what the finished design should look like from the beginning, everything else falls into place. Think about it… doesn’t everyone want to see the perfect/ polished/ final buildout (with beautiful photo realism) and have all decisions made prior to breaking ground?
Above all, we’ve been in your shoes and had the same pain points you’ve have. First and foremost, we built this software because we wanted to make a cool, on demand interactive visualization portal. But we wanted a web app that is more than that. Looking Glass is secondly an online software hosted in the cloud that enables real time collaboration for designer and client. This is important because client communication is essential. Thirdly, it gives you access and storage for all documents, revision notes, and renderings.
What Can Looking Glass Do to Augment Architecture Software?
- Online AEC project management software and collaboration tools for portfolio and program management.
- Eliminate client miscommunication with spacial concept immersion.
- Quicker, more confident decision-making because clients will experience your design. LG allows for quick response times with instant client feedback.
- Have more control over design ideas. Let the client experience your design in a fully controllable immersive environment.
- You can take visuals and renderings to another level due to our real time walk through capability.
- Get your design approved faster.
- Reduce design cost by an average of 8%-10% because you have less revisions and change orders.
AEC Design Review Overview Features
- Online walkthroughs are better because users have click to teleport. Additionally, user control is available with arrow keys and mouse.
- Redline markups with commenting are available in real time. As a result, while with your client virtually, you/ they can mark up renderings and save notes in the platform.
- Invite all project stakeholders to work in one platform, resulting in slashed time spent emailing and finding emails.
- Real time rendering and collaboration.
- AR/VR companion apps are available.
- Online meetings can be held while you view images and animations. Additionally, you can walk through the space together.
- Integrated video conferencing and scheduling.
- There are options to record meetings or a section for questions and answers, accompanied by visual explanations
- Measure tool capability.
- One location for all documentation with ability to access construction documents to make revisions quickly.
- Manage all stakeholders and approval processes. Colleagues can be notified of changes and begin drafting the redlines made, all while the Looking Glass developers are revising the visualizations in tandem.
How is Looking Glass Unique?
- Most AEC project management software companies stop at providing an internal punch lists for clients. LG is different because that is where we begin!
- Looking Glass is client facing. Clients can receive updates without having to bother the project manager or designer because communication is in real time.
- The client can give better direction to the designer for their needs because they can control their walk-through experience without the project manager’s help. They can “move around the room” to view sight-lines or other points of interest.
- Team can complete tasks within program because the designer and client can make notes to notify team members of approvals and requests.
- LG allows for custom interactions for each project with photo realistic visuals.