VRET Test Healthcare Testing
Revolutionize VR Eye Test Equipment
VR Eye Test Project Overview
Bring your ophthalmologist to your home with a VR Medical Test available from anywhere. VR Eye Test partnered with Another Reality Studio to develop a virtual reality (VR) test to replace equipment that was expensive, uncomfortable, bulky, low tech, and stationary. ARS developed a custom app that tests the user’s eyes with multiple industry standard eye tests to collect more data and analytics than standard machines. Bringing comfort, cost effectiveness, high tech options and mobility in a small footprint.
- Custom API integration to fit internal software and databases.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Controller used to run the test and key inputs.
- Backend API Development includes calls between app and customer site with fully functional user profiles, saved results, analytics, multiple test environments.
Challenges and Core Considerations
- The Another Reality Studio project manager began the project with concept evaluation and feasibility. They collaborated with the client on user design, estimating, and planning to create project milestones and a timeline for completion.
- The developer team lead worked with software engineers to create a virtual reality eye test algorithms to perform multiple eye exams. The developers utilized Oculus SDK and the MEAN stack.
- After project delivery, ARS continued working with the client for maintenance/ support, new projects, and additional feature requests.
- 360 video was used for personal introductions and a FAQ section with the doctor.
Impact: The ARS Solution
ARS created a custom app that allows the client to use virtual reality to perform multiple eye exams. The ARS solution allows users to experience the exam from their own location. All data is stored on the back end for doctors to review and diagnose.
“I’d highly recommend (ARS) for anyone with a VR project.”
Omar KradVR Eye Test
- Interactive VR
- API Development
VR (Virtual Reality)
- Dynamic Testing in VR
- VR Eye Test
- Doctor Omar Krad
Possible Industries Applications
- Medical/ Healthcare
- Product Development
- Specialized Services