Virtual Conference Case Study
Immersive Virtual Conference Case Study for Large Medical University
Virtual Conference Case Study Overview
Another Reality Studio developed and hosted an online virtual conference for a large medical University. As a result, the 3D event space was streamed over the internet on a custom web app. ARS created realistic spaces designed from an actual location. Thus, attendees could network, chat, and interact with exhibitors and products from around the world. Attendees were able to view, interact and take part in conference speaking and Q&A events virtually.
Key Virtual Conference Features
- Customized event and educational sessions.
- Pre-recorded and live keynotes.
- Detailed attendee directories.
- Q&A’s and real time attendee chat.
- Customize interactive booth layouts.
- Video for virtual product demos.
- Lead forms and retrieval.
- Attendance tracking.
- Secure login.
- Take notes and reminders on the platform.
- Teleport and use arrow keys to view or move through virtual scenes.
- On demand technical support.
- Zoom web conferencing integration.
Challenges and Core Considerations
- The Another Reality Studio project manager began the project with concept evaluation and feasibility. Moreover, ARS collaborated with the client on user design, estimating, and planning to create project milestones and a timeline for completion.
- Client unable to meet in person due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Request for hybrid event where more people can attend as an add on to future live events.
Virtual Conference Case Study Client
- The Large Medical University partnering with businesses, other universities and medical companies. As a result, they bring education to students in the medical field.
Impact: The ARS Solution
- In conclusion, ARS created a unique online event experience that combined networking, speakers, product demos, educational sessions, exhibits, and sponsors. Attendees were more engaged with the RealXpo platform because they had the freedom to interact as they chose throughout the environment.
- Custom Mac/Windows Browser Development
- Interactive VR
VR (Virtual Reality)
- Dynamic Virtual Conference in VR
Virtual Web Application
- Dynamic Streaming on the Web
- Zoom Integration
- YouTube Live Integration
- Specialized Services
- Hands-on Training
- Instructional Learning
- Huge Virtual/ VR Environments
- Evacuation Training
- Operation Training
- Full Product Viewing
- Equipment Understanding
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Training
- Installation Instructions
- Virtual Classes
- Connecting People
- Informational Representation
- Therapy/ Help
- Product Configurator
- Mimic the Elements
- Data Collection
- Virtual Showrooms
- Relax and Escape
- Teaching, Explaining, Instruction