Augmented Reality Machine Replacement
See How the Hololens was Developed for Augmented Reality Machine Replacement with Proven Technology and Freedom to Move to Multiple Locations
Professional Augmented Reality Machine Replacement
Another Reality Studio developed an application to replace an outdated machine for a Fortune 100 medical and agricultural company. In contrast, the previous machine was expensive and locked to one physical location.
The client required a better process to “pop up” (select) the plants. To clarify, they inspect and label good and bad plants using a pop up process. The two companies partnered to create more efficient work flows. In summary, HoloLens technology made plant selection more efficient and scaleable with augmented reality.
Key AR HoloLens Features
- ARS developed the application for HoloLens 2 technology. As a result, the selector sees digital information on top of the real world.
- Users complete the plant selection process and can use the device from anywhere, due to mobility of the HoloLens.
- The AR application features virtual tagging instead of physical stakes. As a result, the process is cheaper and quicker.
- The application is a fraction of the cost of the previous machine. As a result, savings are created for the user.
- Compared to the previous static machine, the HoloLens 2 can be programmed for updates. Consequently, the user can update as needs change and grow.
Machine Replacement Challenges and Core Considerations
- ARS developed an application to make the plant popping process more efficient. In contrast, the old process was outdated and took up significant time and space.
- The old machine was limiting. Therefore, only one user performs a single test at a time. The company’s footprint was massive. As a result, products had be transported inefficiently to one room.
Impact: The AR Machine Replacement Solution
- ARS created a custom application developed for the HoloLens 2 headset. As a result, this technology made their popping up of plants process increasingly more mobile and efficient.
- This application created a comfortable solution to customize and bring more features to the process. Consequently, the company can use this technology anywhere.
- The company can continue to innovate as the technology grows. As a result, they can expand their abilities through continuous updates.
- Finally, The client can purchase numerous HoloLens 2’s for increased productivity. Therefore, they aren’t limited to one person and one tray at a time.
- Interactive AR
AR (Augmented Reality)
- Dynamic Replacement with HoloLens 2 in contrast to old technology
- Fortune 100 Medical & Agriculture Company
- Specialized Services
- Hands-on Training
- Machine Learning
- Operation Training
- Visual Testing
- Product Testing
- Equipment Understanding
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Training
- Onsite Training Replacement
- Data Collection
- Teaching/ Explaining/ Instruction