Hololens 2 Machine Replacement
Find Augmented Reality Machine Replacement solutions utilizing development for the HoloLens
Augmented Reality Machine Replacement
Another Reality Studio recently worked with a Fortune 100 medical and agricultural company to develop an application to replace an outdated machine. Furthermore, the previous machine was expensive and locked to one physical location. The client required a better process to “pop up” (select) the plants to inspect and label good and bad plants. ARS utilized HoloLens technology to make plant selection more efficient and scaleable with augmented reality.
Key AR HoloLens Features
- ARS developed the application for HoloLens 2 technology. As a result, the selector sees digital information on top of the real world.
- Users complete the plant selection process due to mobility of the HoloLens.
- The AR application features virtual tagging instead of physical stakes.
- The application runs quicker and less expensive than the previous machine. As a result, savings are created for the user.
- The HoloLens 2 can be programmed for updates. Consequently, the user can update as needs change and grow.
Machine Replacement Challenges and Core Considerations
- The client asked ARS to develop an application that made the plant popping process more efficient. In contrast, the old process was outdated and took up significant time and space.
- The old machine was limiting. Therefore, only one user performs a single test at a time. The company’s footprint was massive. As a result, products had be transported inefficiently to one room.
Impact: The AR Machine Replacement Solution
- ARS created a custom application developed for the HoloLens 2 headset. As a result, this technology made their popping up plants process increasingly more mobile and efficient.
- This application created a comfortable solution to customize and bring more features to the process.
- Client can purchase numerous HoloLens 2’s for increased productivity. Therefore, they aren’t limited to one person and one tray at a time.
- Interactive AR
AR (Augmented Reality)
- Dynamic Replacement with HoloLens 2
- Fortune 100 Medical & Agriculture Company
- Specialized Services
- Hands-on Training
- Machine Learning
- Operation Training
- Visual Testing
- Product Testing
- Equipment Understanding
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Training
- Onsite Training Replacement
- Data Collection
- Teaching/ Explaining/ Instruction