AR/VR Learning App
Children’s Learning AR/VR App
Virtual Safety Training Project Overview
Another Reality Studio worked with disruptED to create an Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) children’s learning app for Pre-K to 3rd graders. The app is available on Android and IOS and works with the Learning Alliance children’s books series. See this product demo video ( h ttps://youtu.be/JsJC-sbBHtY) to visualize the product created.
Key Virtual Training Features
- Fun animated characters and environments with virtual interactions.
- Digital app download for iOS and Android
- Gamified activities within the app, including singing, drawing, counting and educational content for learning and fun.
- Augmented Reality integration so kids experience character animations over the physical pages of books.
- Virtual Reality paired inside of a cardboard headset for fun virtual interaction with disruptED books. Kids immersed in the colorful and vibrant worlds of each book.
Challenges and Core Considerations
- The client asked ARS to develop an application that made three disruptED books (“ABCD Eat!”, “Shape Up Pup!”, “Monster Opposites”) come to life through virtual technology so young readers could be immersed in the interactive worlds of their characters.
Impact: The ARS Solution
- Created an application with animated characters utilizing AR/VR technology, and partnered with the client to storyboard educational activities and games to engage young readers.
- ARS developed an immersive learning experience by combining AR and VR technology into one unique experience. The app turns tablets or mobile devices into tools to improve engagement, collaboration, and performance, bringing joy and empowerment to learners. Gamified activities were added with interactive layers of educational exploration, resulting in deeper learning.
“(ARS) was fantastic to work with. We clicked on so many levels of the project. Their knowledge of ARVR technology and creative suggestions lead to a much better finished product.”
- Interactive VR
- iOS/Android Mobile App Development
VR (Virtual Reality)
- Dynamic Educational Content in VR
AR (Augmented Reality)
- Dynamic Educational Content in AR
- DisruptED partners with parents and teachers to bring educational content to children.
- Specialized Services
- Hands-on Training
- Instructional Learning
- Safety Training
- Virtual Classes
- Teaching, Explaining, Instruction