Interactive AR/VR Event Experience
Experience Digital Content Within the Real World with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Applications for Event
Experience Digital Content Within the Real World
Another Reality Studio developed an interactive AR/VR event experience for a recent Arch Grants Gala. The mobile app showcased two augmented reality solutions and one virtual reality application for the event. The first station featured a virtual AR portal with a physical door to walk through a virtual art museum using an iPad.
The dynamic environment included a room ﬂooding with water over time. In the adjacent VR station, attendees could view a training app or tour a virtual home on the Meta Quest 2 headset. The 3D map experience station allowed users to see the growth in Arch Grant awardees over time, visualized in augmented reality through an interactive tabletop map of St. Louis, MO.
Key Augmented Reality Features
- UI/UX of Arch Grants Content
- Map movement and interactables
- History slider and filter to view awardees by year.
- Easy to use mobile AR app with tutorial that educates users on how to interact and use.
- All Arch Grants winners are viewable in the 3D map experience at their home location, in St. Louis, MO.
- Clickable company fact pop ups on each company to view more information or go to their website.
- Zoom to view the map and show in greater detail.
- 3D Map developed for a 8’ diameter circle table.
- ARkit sdk for people occlusion.
- Easy to use VR application.
- This custom app allows users to walk through an ancient ruins gallery to visualize and interact with exhibits.
Challenges and Core Considerations
- The client asked ARS to develop an application to highlight Arch Grant awardee history and showcase an interactive AR/VR experience for gala attendees.
Impact: Design Your Space with Augmented Reality
- ARS created a custom AR/VR application that runs on iOS mobile and a Meta Quest 2 headset. This application promotes Arch Grants to Gala attendees in an immersive and memorable view
- Interactive AR and VR
- iOS Mobile App Development
AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality)
- Multiple augmented reality experiences
- VR Experience
- Arch Grants Startup Funding Competition
Possible Industries Applications
- Product Demo
- Location Based AR Viewing
- Instructional Learning
- Huge VR Enviroment
- Education Training
- Product Entertainment
- Full Product Viewing
- City Planning
- Connecting People
- Full Product Viewing
- Virtual Sales
- Visual Testing
- Product assembly AR
- AR Product Viewer
- Plan and View
- Real Estate Staging
- Space Planning
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Training
- Operation Training